Friday, November 20, 2009

Since I've Been Here I Haven't:

- ridden a bike (the stationary one in the "Fitness Club doesn't count)#
- driven a car#
- played music with anyone%
- seen anyone I met before July 2009#
- been to the movies
- been to a grocery store%
- played frisbee
- done any work in behavior support (my area of expertise -such as it is)#
- eaten ice cream#

I have
- gone fishing+
- driven a 4-wheeler+
- watched a seal get 'cleaned'*
- walked across the tundra to the nearest village*
- flew in a 6-person airplane*
- ridden in the trailer of a 4-wheeler*
- done the Indian Stick Pull (and strained my back in the process)*
- taught algebra*
- experienced 50 mph winds*
- made my own soy milk*
- grown alfalfa sprouts*
- eaten Eskimo ice cream*

Key:
+ denotes first time since I was a kid
* denotes 1st time ever
# denotes something I did daily before moving here
% denotes something I did weekly before moving here

1 comment:

  1. Since you've been there I haven't:
    hugged you
    handed you anything
    sat across the table from you
    smelled your breath
    watched you drive away/back
    shared a glass of wine with you
    I have:
    missed you a lot
    enjoyed the few minutes of webcam time
    prayed for you
    enjoyed your blog
    counted the days until Dec 21

    ReplyDelete